1. You believe writers are a ruggedly handsome breed of people.
2. Your schedule revolves around Monday nights like a sun.
Sorry I'm always busy on Mondays 10|9c.
3. You have a positive bias toward people with certain first names including but not limited to Nathan, Richard, Kate, and Stana.
The Leader of the Nathans
4. You come across a real crime scene and think it would be wildly interesting to wait for the investigators to arrive and to watch them evaluate the scene for a few hours.
Let the fun begin.
It's in rotation with my Morning is Murder.
6. You deeply understand that Richard Castle is not only a fictional best-selling author but a real one too because you’ve read all of his books and know when the next is coming out.
Check! Currently reading: Deadly Heat
7. You subconsciously analyze what mood Beckett must be in just by what she’s wearing.
Lanie isn't the only one who can tell who was in someone else's bed last night.
8. You make smiley face pancakes and it makes you happier than the person you made them for.
She's radiating the pancake pride.
9. You think of Martha whenever you go to a theater production.
Thinking of Martha can aggrandize any theater experience.
10. You enjoy episodes each piece at a time as they’re released—title release, preview, sneak peek photos, pre-episode speculation, actual airing, post-episode discussion, reaction YouTube videos, fanfiction, fanvids, and so on.
11. You can go to a furniture store and know which items would fit in Castle or Beckett’s apartment down to the room.
The swords live in the office, the life size Boba Fett lives in the bathroom.
12. You know Alexis’s secret to amazing hot chocolate.
13. You have Robert Duncan on your mp3 player.
14. You feel a significance whenever you see a park swing set.
Let us know what you'd add to the "You know you're a Castle fan when..." list in the comments below!