Week 1 Highlights
• The new "One Night Only" format kicks off with the dancers arriving by limo to a red carpet where all the stars and pros strut their stuff to Fergie's "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)"
• The judges scores from tonight's episode will be combined with the judges scores from next week's episode. Those scores will then be combined with the fan votes from this week to determine who'll be the first to be eliminated in Week 2.
• Self-proclaimed "single threat" Brant Daugherty (he can act, but can't sing or dance) shows the potential to be double threat after he earns a total of 22 from the judges for his cha cha with Peta Murgatroyd.
• Leah Remini was "sass and class," according to Carrie Ann Inaba, with her foxtrot with Tony Dovolani to earn them a 21.
• After 15 seasons, Karina Smirnoff dances her first contemporary routine ever, and the graceful number she performs with Corbin Bleu earns them three 8s from the judges for a total of 24.
• Competing to raise awareness for multiple sclerosis, Jack Osbourne debuts with Cheryl Burke to perform a foxtrot that has his father Ozzy cheering and his mother Sharon in tears. The dance earns Team Jack a 23.
• Amber Riley kills it with defending champ Derek Hough by dancing a fierce cha cha that brings the audience to its feet (including her former Glee castmates), earning Team Amber three 9s for the night's highest score of 27.
• Tom Bergeron wanted Elizabeth Berkley Lauren to compete ever since she was in the audience in Season 3 rooting on her Saved by the Bell costar Mario Lopez. Fourteen seasons later, Elizabeth earns a 24 for her contemporary dance with Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
• Bill Nye the Science Guy and first-time pro dancer Tyne Stecklein ("Team Hot Knowledge") fail to impress the judges for the night's low score of 14.
• Bruno Tonioli describes Keyshawn Johnson's dancing as "the Empire State Building trying to be a Rockette" and his cha cha with Sharna Burgess scores them a 17.
• Despite being nervous because Jennifer Lopez was in the audience, Christina Milian manages to pull off a 22 for her contemporary dance with Mark Ballas.
• Comedian Bill Engvall hopes to become the "redneck's dance king" but his foxtrot with new pro Emma Slater earns him only three 6s for an 18 from the judges.
• Cancer survivor Valerie Harper ("It's good to be alive and it's even better to be dancing") inspires the audience to get on its feet and brings Carrie Ann Inaba to tears. Valerie's moving foxtrot with Tristan MacManus earns them three 7s for a 21.
• Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and first-time pro Sasha Farber suspect they're the shortest couple on the show (Len curiously described her as a "pocket rocket"). They close out the show with a 23.
Week 10 ResultsS22 E11 | 05/24/16
Week 10S22 E10 | 05/23/16
Week 9S22 E9 | 05/16/16
Week 8S22 E8 | 05/09/16
Week 7S22 E7 | 05/02/16
Week 6S22 E6 | 04/25/16
Week 5S22 E5 | 04/18/16
Week 4S22 E4 | 04/11/16
Week 3S22 E3 | 04/04/16
Week 2S22 E2 | 03/28/16
Week 1S22 E1 | 03/21/16