Week 2 Highlights
• Latin Night kicks off with a dance choreographed by Sharna Burgess and Henry Byalikov set to Jennifer Lopez's "Live It Up."
• Latin Night will end with the first elimination of the season, and it will be determined by the previous week's judges' votes and fan votes combined with the judges' votes from this episode.
• Celebrity audience members include Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, Pretty Little Liars' Shay Mitchell and former pro Julianne Hough, who will be sitting in as a guest judge later in the season.
• Elizabeth Berkley Lauren and Val Chmerkovskiy start things off by debuting the Samba hashtag, #ThrustIt, and their fast footwork earns them a 25 from the judges.
• Sharon Osbourne stops by rehearsals to see Jack Osbourne practicing his Rumba with Cheryl Burke. Sharon's advice to her son was to get the terrified look off his face. He goes on to earn a 24 while Sharon, Ozzy and Kelly Osbourne watch from the audience.
• Keyshawn Johnson fumbles at the end of his Samba and almost drops Sharna Burgess. Their dance earns them 6s across the board for an 18 from the judges.
• "I'm gonna get pregnant with these moves," Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi says of the Rumba. The judges felt there was a lack of fluidity and that Sasha Farber's feet left the floor during his lifts, so the team ends up with a 20 from the judges.
• Leah Remini unleashed her Samba goddess, according to Carrie Ann Inaba, and her 24 from the judges earns a standing ovation from the Glitter Pit.
• Bill Nye dances the Paso Doble dressed as Beethoven as members of Mensa in lab coats cheer on the Science Guy and partner Tyne Stecklein. The pair go on to score a 17 to earn them the lowest judges' score for the second week in a row.
• Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff tear the house down with their high school-themed Jive routine set to One Direction's "Kiss You," earning the team two 9s (the fourth and fifth 9s of the night!) and an 8 (from Len Goodman) for a 26 total.
• Last week's high-scoring team with the judges, Amber Riley and Derek Hough, rack up three 8s for their Jive to earn them a 24. Their combined two-week score of 51 puts them in the lead for the week.
• Based on last week's fans votes and the first two weeks of judges' scores, the first team to be eliminated is Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess.
Week 10 ResultsS22 E11 | 05/24/16
Week 10S22 E10 | 05/23/16
Week 9S22 E9 | 05/16/16
Week 8S22 E8 | 05/09/16
Week 7S22 E7 | 05/02/16
Week 6S22 E6 | 04/25/16
Week 5S22 E5 | 04/18/16
Week 4S22 E4 | 04/11/16
Week 3S22 E3 | 04/04/16
Week 2S22 E2 | 03/28/16
Week 1S22 E1 | 03/21/16