Week 4 Highlights
• The night begins with 10 couples as former pro and two-time champion Julianne Hough sits in for Len Goodman as a guest judge. It's the first time ever that a former pro is judging the couples.
• The cast kicks off the show with a dance choreographed by Ray Leeper set to a cover of "Move" from Dreamgirls.
• Kelly Osbourne and her Season 9 partner Louis Van Amstel cheer on Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke during their Quickstep, which earned them 8s from each judge for a 24 total.
• Actress Kristin Davis is in the audience to support her friend Elizabeth Berkley Lauren, whose Argentine Tango starts and ends with Val Chmerkovskiy playing violin. No violins are needed to play a sad song for their score, though -- the pairs earns three 9s for a 27 from the judges.
• When Bruno Tonioli gives one of his patented overdramatic, colorful judgments, Tom Bergeron is inspired to ask Julianne, "Is it creepier when he's right next to you like that?"
• Despite a shoulder injury from a biking accident, Brant Daugherty successfully lifts up Peta Murgatroyd (Carrie Ann Inaba describes his lifts as "fantastic"), but after he rips off his shirt, the judges notice his Salsa moves are a bit "loosey goosey" to earn him triple 7s for a 21 total.
• According to Bruno, Valerie Harper painted some beautiful pictures with her Viennese Waltz with Tristan MacManus. The judges note that she tends to get lost when she's not next to her partner, and they encourage her to improvise and cover it up. Their moving routine earns them 6s across the board for an 18 total.
• Leah Remini puts on her fierce face to dance the Cha Cha with Tony Dovolani. Even though the judges have varying opinions of her footwork (they loved her facework and expressions), they all end up giving her and Tony 8s for a 24 total.
• Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff's powerful Paso Double brings the crowd to its feet. The pair earns three 9s to tie the top-scorers of the night, Elizabeth and Val, with a 27 total.
• Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is criticized for her T-Rex arms by Carrie Ann, but her spirited cheerleading Jive routine with Sasha Farber earns the pair a 24.
• Christina Milian and Mark Ballas's sultry Foxtrot set in a jailhouse earns the duo three 8s for a 24 total from the judges.
• Derek Hough jokingly pays off his sister Julianne $10 after his Tango with Amber Riley. The pair perform in perfect sync to put them at the top in a three-way tie at 27 with Elizabeth and Val and with Corbin and Karina.
• Bill Engvall and Emma Slater earn three 7s for their Samba, and they're the first team to learn that they're safe from elimination.
• Based on the night's scores from the judges and the previous week's votes from fans, Valerie and Tristan are eliminated.