Week 5 Highlights
• The show opens with musical guest Aloe Blacc performing his hit single "Wake Me Up" with cowriter (and Incubus guitarist) Mike Einziger.
• The theme of the night is "Most Memorable Year," which has the couples dancing to a song of their choice that encompasses a memorable time or experience in their life.
• Tom Bergeron starts things off by revealing that, solely based on last week's viewer votes, one of the female stars is in jeopardy of being eliminated, but she could possibly turn things around with the scores she earns from the judges in this episode.
• After getting cheated on and going through a divorce, Christina Milian chooses to acknowledge that memorable year of her life by dancing an empowering Cha Cha with Mark Ballas set to a cover of Cee Lo Green's "Forget You." Her fierce "new woman dance" scores the first 10 of the season (from Len the 10!) for a total of 28
• Paris Hilton is in the house, cheering on Christina Milian! Jack Osbourne jokes that he first clocked some dance experience clubbing with her.
• Jack Osbourne's most memorable year was last year, when he became a father. About two-and-a-half weeks after his daughter Pearl was born, Jack was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, but he realizes that the bad helps him appreciate the good. His touching waltz with Cheryl Burke that he dedicates to Pearl and his wife Lisa earns the team three 9s for their highest score of 27.
• To illustrate finding her independence and overcoming being oppressed, Leah Remini starts out dancing as a marionette who breaks free from her bonds. She dances a liberating Contemporary routine with Tony Dovolani that earns them a 22.
• Corbin Bleu dedicates his Foxtrot with Karina Smirnoff to his 12-year-old sister and inspiration Phoenix, whose positive outlook on life hasn't changed despite having scoliosis. After some debate over Corbin's lifts, the team scores the second 10 of the season to nab a total of 28 for the night.
• Dancing for his wife, Bill Engvall performs a Viennese Waltz with Emma Slater. After the routine, Bill kisses his wife Gail, who's cheering in the audience. The heartfelt routine scores the team three 8s for a 24 total.
• To commemorate her most memorable year -- 2012, the year her son Lorenzo was born -- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi performs a fun and energetic Jazz with Sasha Farber set to Britney Spears's "Work B**ch." They earn three 9s for their highest score so far with a 27.
• Brant Daugherty's most memorable year was 2009, when his father passed away from lymphoma. Determined to achieve his dream of acting that his father selflessly supported, Brant soon thereafter landed his role on Pretty Little Liars. To celebrate his father, Brant and Peta Murgatroyd perform a tearful Contemporary routine that results in 9s across the board for a 27 total.
• Amber Riley's most memorable year was also 2009, when she went from working at IKEA and getting rejected from American Idol to joining the cast of Glee. Four years later, she's lighting up the stage with Derek Hough in a Foxtrot that divides the judges (Len Goodman gives a 7, Bruno Tonioli gives a 10) for a total of 26.
• Elizabeth Berkley Lauren pays tribute to her career-launching role on Saved by the Bell by dancing to "I'm So Excited," which is a reference to the series' storyline in which her character Jessie Spano gets hooked on caffeine pills. For her routine with Val Chmerkovskiy, the pair opens with a skit involving "Jive Pills." Former costar Mario Lopez cheers her on, and the spirited number scores her a 26.
• In a shocking twist, Christina and Mark are eliminated! Despite scoring the season's first 10 and tying with Corbin for the top score of the night, the judges' scores couldn't compensate for her fan votes. Don't let this happen to your favorite couple! Be sure to use all your Dancing with the Stars votes every week!
Week 10 ResultsS22 E11 | 05/24/16
Week 10S22 E10 | 05/23/16
Week 9S22 E9 | 05/16/16
Week 8S22 E8 | 05/09/16
Week 7S22 E7 | 05/02/16
Week 6S22 E6 | 04/25/16
Week 5S22 E5 | 04/18/16
Week 4S22 E4 | 04/11/16
Week 3S22 E3 | 04/04/16
Week 2S22 E2 | 03/28/16
Week 1S22 E1 | 03/21/16