Week 8 Highlights
• Superstar Cher sits in for Len Goodman as a guest judge, and she kicks off the night by performing her smash "Believe." All the dances in the episode are set to Cher's music.
• After the first round of dancing, the team with the highest score of the night from the judges will be granted immunity.
• In the second round of dancing, the teams without immunity will square off with another team in a Dance-Off to score additional points.
• Busy raising money for a project, Corbin Bleu wasn't able to devote as much time as usual to this week's Argentine Tango with Karina Smirnoff, but Cher praised their dance as "beautiful" and "amazing." The team scores 9s across the board for a total of 27.
• Dancing to the Sonny & Cher classic "I Got You Babe," Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani evoke Cher's memories of first meeting Sonny. They earn a 9 from Cher, while the other judges give them 8s for a total of 25.
• Tom Bergeron advises Cher to let him know if Bruno Tonioli gets too animated and invades her personal space at the judges' table. Cher replies that she would just knee him if that were to happen.
• Between rehearsals, Brant Daugherty shows some of his moves to his Pretty Little Liars castmates. For his performance, Brant does the Foxtrot with Peta Murgatroyd earning him kudos for his "star quality." Their dance scores them three 9s for a total of 27.
• A last-minute song change lets Elizabeth Berkley Lauren dance to one of her favorite Cher songs, "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)." Her Jazz routine with Val Chmerkovskiy has Cher raving about how "rough" the aggressive dance was. The pair earns a 9 from Cher and 8s from the other judges for a 25 total.
• Bill Engvall and Emma Slater perform an energetic Disco that has Bruno "gagging with laughter." Dancing for his idol Cher (the comedian has been a fan of her and Farrah Fawcett since back in the day), Bill manages to pull off three straight 8s for a total of 24.
• After Jack Osbourne's Tango with Cheryl Burke (whose mom named her after Cher), he earns a compliment from Cher who says he looks like a "pimp." The team scores three 9s for a 27 total.
• Tom asks Cher a fan question: "If you could turn back time, when would it be?" Cher answers that she'd go back to the '80s since that was when she had a lot of fun (or maybe "too much fun" as she admits).
• Starting out dressed as a sailor, Derek Hough is quickly stripped of his shirt by Amber Riley when the pair performs a hot, undulating Rumba that Bruno says showcases Amber being "a woman on top." Bruno gives the team a 10 while the other judges hand out 9s. The team finishes with the highest score from the judges, so they earn immunity and no longer have to compete in the Dance-Off.
• Before the remaining teams pair off to compete in the Dance-Offs, Cher performs her new single, "I Hope You Find It" as Tony Dovolani and Tyne Stecklein dance and Chaz Bono cheers on.
• Corbin and Karina choose to compete against Elizabeth and Val, who pick the Cha Cha for their Dance-Off. The judges unanimously award the Dance-Off win to Corbin and Karina, who score 3 additional points for the night.
• Brant and Peta ask to compete against Leah and Tony, who request the Rumba for their Dance-Off. Leah and Tony are named the winner in their Dance-Off (both Cher and Carrie Ann side with them) to earn 3 additional points.
• Jack and Cheryl are left to compete against Bill and Emma, who must perform the last remaining dance -- Disco. The judges unanimously declare Jack and Cheryl the winner of their Dance-Off, awarding them 3 additional points.
• Brant and Peta are eliminated.
Week 11 Results
Week 4 Results
Week 3 Results
Week 2 Results