Week 11 Highlights
•The first night of the two-night finale (it's Bruno Tonioli's birthday!) kicks off with Season 16's reigning champ Kellie Pickler performing her new single, "Little Bit Gypsy."
• The first round of dancing is the Judges' Pick, in which the judges have the couples revisit a dance they've previously performed. For Bill Engvall and Emma Slater's dance, they perform the Viennese Waltz, which earns them 8s across the board for a 24 total.
• Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff hope to redeem themselves with their Judges' Pick, the Quickstep, which Len Goodman found too frantic the first time around. The team pulls in three 9s for a 27 total.
• Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke perform the Jive, but they get out of sync and Carrie Ann Inaba wishes maybe the judges had left well enough alone and had not requested it as their pick. A possible case of nerves results in the couple landing three 8s for a total of 24.
• Amber Riley and Derek Hough perform a Charleston that is "high voltage" according to Bruno, and Len praises the dance as the most improved of the Judges' Pick performances. Accordingly, the team scores three 10s for a perfect 30.
• For the Samba Relay, TLC performs "No Scrubs" live as the couples take turns dancing. Corbin and Karina earn first place to win 5 points, Amber and Derek place second for 4 points, Jack and Cheryl come in third for 3 points, and Bill and Emma finish last for 2 points.
• For their Freestyle, Emma choreographs an Indiana Jones-themed dance that has Bill E. fleeing from a giant runaway disco ball instead of a boulder. For the first time this season, they earn a 9 from Len along with 8s from the other judges for a 25 total.
• Corbin and Karina freestyle to "Smooth Criminal," and their blend of ballroom steps, "Las Vegas magic" and Michael Jackson's iconic moves earns them a standing ovation (Len even stands up and applauds to give them his score). The team racks up a perfect 30!
• Jack and Cheryl's triumphant Freestyle wins raves from all three judges and the praise brings the couple to tears. Jack wanted to go big or go home, and they went big, big, big scoring a perfect 30!
• Amber and Derek perform a high-energy Freestyle set to Aloe Blacc's "Can You Do This," and the pair earns their second perfect 30 of the night!
• Bill E. and Emma are eliminated.