Season 17 Finale Highlights
• The season finale episode starts just like how the season premiere kicked off: the entire cast dancing on the red carpet complete with a limo and paparazzi.
• Amber Riley and Derek Hough lead the three finalist couples with a total score of 64 from the judges from the previous night. Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff follow closely with 62, and Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke round out the pack with 57.
• Guest artist Enrique Iglesias performs "Heart Attack" as Mark Ballas, Lindsay Arnold, Witney Carson dance.
• Based on Twitter voting, fans wanted to see an encore of Amber and Derek's Freestyle set to Aloe Blacc's "Can You Do This." The performance earned the team a perfect 30 the previous night.
• Recreating their team dance from Week 7, Amber & Derek, Brant Daugherty & Peta Murgatroyd, Jack & Cheryl, Corbin & Karina, Sharna Burgess, Tyne Stecklein, Lindsay Arnold, Witney Carson and Gleb Savchenko put on some animal ears and tails (a "fox onesie" as Corbin calls it) to dance to "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)" while guest artist Ylvis performs live.
• In a segment spoofing the '70s TV series, Bill Nye is "rebuilt" into a bionic man and dubbed "The 6.5 Million Dollar Man." He dances with Tyne Stecklein in a hilarious routine that has a stunt double doing acrobatics and backflips as the Science Guy.
• Valerie Harper returns to the stage with partner Tristan MacManus for an emotional performance set to Colbie Caillat singing "What a Wonderful World" live.
• Tristan, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Gleb, Tyne, Lindsay and Witney dance to a live performance "Compass" by Lady Antebellum.
• Corbin and Karina perform the first competitive dance of the night with their Cha Cha/Foxtrot fusion, and the couple earns 9s from all judges for a 27 total.
• Though they've never done a Salsa before, that's what Jack and Cheryl are fusing with the Paso Doble for their dance. Len Goodman tells Jack that out of all the stars, Jack was the one who's given him the most pleasure to watch. All judges award the team 9s for a 27 total.
• Fusing ballroom with rhythmic dancing, Amber and Derek do a Samba/Quickstep and pull off a perfect 30!
• Jack and Cheryl finish the season in 3rd place.
• Corbin & Karin place 2nd.
• The Season 17 winners: Amber Riley and Derek Hough. Derek's is now a five-time champion, and he and Amber take home the Mirror Ball Trophy!
Week 10 ResultsS22 E11 | 05/24/16
Week 10S22 E10 | 05/23/16
Week 9S22 E9 | 05/16/16
Week 8S22 E8 | 05/09/16
Week 7S22 E7 | 05/02/16
Week 6S22 E6 | 04/25/16
Week 5S22 E5 | 04/18/16
Week 4S22 E4 | 04/11/16
Week 3S22 E3 | 04/04/16
Week 2S22 E2 | 03/28/16
Week 1S22 E1 | 03/21/16