The hottest night of the season is back! Once again, it's Latin Night on Dancing with the Stars, and thing are set to get hotter than ever with the 11 remaining couples dancing the Samba, Rumba, Salsa, Cha Cha, Argentine Tango or Paso Doblé! Be there as the lights go on and the shirts come off!
The remaining couples will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess: “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit featuring Jess Glynne
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson: “How Long Will I Love You” by Ellie Goulding
- Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev: “Oye 2014” by Santana featuring Pitbull
- Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough: “Chillando Goma” by Fulanito
- Riker Lynch and Allison Holker: “Limbo” by Daddy Yankee
- Charlotte McKinney and Keo Motsepe: “Empire” by Shakira
- Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd: “Celebrate” by Pitbull
- Willow Shields and Mark Ballas: “Hanuman” by Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani: “Copacabana” by Barry Manilow
- Chris Soules and Witney Carson: “Dangerous” by David Guetta featuring Sam Martin
- Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy: “Turn the Beat Around” by Gloria Estefa
And to get you ready for Latin Night, here are some of the steamiest dances so far this season!
Derek and Nastia topped the leaderboard with this sensual Rumba in week 2.
Rumer and Val impressed for the second week in a row with this snappy Cha Cha.
Willow and Val brought some high art to their Argentine Tango and painted the town red!