Things are about to get emotional in the ballroom as Dancing with the Stars season 20 celebrates "My Most Memorable Year." Each duo will dance to a song chosen by the celebrity in a performance that evokes the most important moments in their lives. We can expect to see Willow Shields in the Hunger Games arena, Suzanne Somers paying homage to the classic sitcom Three's Company and Bachelor Chris Soules reflecting on his romantic proposal to fiance Whitney Bischoff, just to name a few. And the night will become especially memorable for one couple, as another team will be eliminated at the end of the show. It will be a night of big emotions and big drama that you won't want to miss!
Each Couple will perform to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess: “American Soldier” by Toby Keith
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson: “The Last Waltz” by Engelbert Humperdinck
- Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev: “Dan Swit Me” by Patti LaBelle
- Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough: “Variations on Dark Eyes” by Lara St. John
- Riker Lynch and Allison Holker: “Shut Up and Dance” by Walk The Moon
- Michael Sam and Peta Murgatroyd: “Not My Father’s Son” from “Kinky Boots”
- Willow Shields and Mark Ballas: “Atlas” by Coldplay
- Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani: “Three’s Company Theme” by Dominik Hauser
- Chris Soules and Witney Carson: “The Book of Love” by Gavin James
- Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy: “Turning Tables” by Adele
To get you ready for "My Most Memorable Year," here are some of the most memorable dances of the season so far!
Rumer and Val brought the disco to Latin Night and worked that dance floor!
Riker and Allison made their Salsa a little bit rock-and-roll and it put them at the top of the leaderboard!
Nastia and Derek face an uphill battle every week with their NY-to-LA commute, but it didn't show in this sensual Samba.