You cast your votes via ABC.com and Twitter, and now it's time to reveal the new pairs for the Switch Up week of Dancing with the Stars. Did Tommy Chong get his wish to be partnered with Tony Dovolani, as he says in the hilarious clip below? (He also gives a little insight about the hard bodies you find in prison.) Sorry for the spoiler, but...no, he didn't. Scroll down to see all the pairs -- as well as the dances they'll be performing, which are all exciting styles you don't often see on the show.
- Jonathan Bennett and Peta Murgatroyd dancing the Jitterbug
- Tommy Chong and Emma Slater dancing the Mambo
- Bethany Mota and Mark Ballas dancing Hip-Hop
- Janel Parrish and Artem Chigvintsev dancing Burlesque
- Alfonso Ribeiro and Cheryl Burke dancing Flamenco
- Sadie Robertson and Derek Hough dancing the Charleston
- Antonio Sabato Jr. and Allison Holker dancing Bollywood
- Lea Thompson and Val Chmerkovskiy dancing Broadway
- Michael Waltrip and Witney Carson dancing Disco
Monday's show will also feature international pop superstar Jessie J as a guest judge alongside Julianne Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli, and she'll also kick off the night with a medley of her hit songs “Bang Bang” and “Burnin’ Up” featuring the Pros.
And don't forget to visit DWTS: All Access, where you can watch six live streams from key positions at the show venue, allowing fans to choose views of the Red Room, judges’ table, Sky Box, make-up mirror, a wide angle of the dance floor and a feed hosted by Dominic Bowden and DWTS alum Lacey Schwimmer that will highlight relevant social media conversations. If you're on the West Coast, you can also live chat with Bowden and Schwimmer during the broadcast.
Enjoy, and we'll see you MONDAY 8|7c for the Switch Up episode of Dancing with the Stars!