For the sixth week, the couples danced either the Paso or the Tango, along with a Rock 'n Roll Marathon.
Key Features of the Paso Doble are:
• The Paso Doble on the competition floor should create a Spanish Bull Fighting atmosphere. The Paso Doble is the dance for the Man, which allows him to fill the "Space" with strong three-dimensional shapes and movements danced with "Pride and Dignity."
• The woman's role varies depending on the intepretation of the dance. The woman can take the role of the matador's cape, the bull or even the matador at different times within the dance.
• Characteristics of the Paso Doble are the "Marching" flavor given to the steps and the cape movements creating the required tension between both dancers.
• It is one of the only dances that is danced only in the ballroom world.
• It is one of the most dramatic of the dances.
For more details on the steps of the dance, check out our about the dances section
Featured:ERIN ANDREWS, MAKSIM CHMERKOVSKIY