Are Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas your favorite team? Follow their progress here, join your fellow fans and support them with your comments!
1. Why do you want to be on Dancing with the Stars? The first time I visited "DWTS," the Jonas Brothers had
invited me when they were performing as musical guests. There was such an energy backstage and I was mesmerized by the
stunning costumes and skills of these incredible dancers. The producers approached me about doing the show then, but I
was filming. Then throughout more seasons, I supported friends like Cody Linley and Kyle Massey and they loved every
minute of it and I was again encouraged to give it a try. So I finally got the nerve to say 'yes' and I am beyond
excited to have this experience. Life is a journey and I want to fill it with as many different adventures as I can.
I want to be able to look back one day and say, "Yeah, that was me in that sexy costume... that was me being swept
around the room by that handsome guy..." I know it will be a lot of hard work, but I can't wait!
2. Which dance style do you think is most "you" ? I was lucky enough to travel to Argentina where doing the Tango in the streets is a way of life. I think the Tango is such a sensuous dance. You almost feel like you're watching a private moment between two people that you shouldn't. I don't know if it's the the one that's the most "me," but I think it's the one I'm looking forward to the most.
3. What do you think is your biggest handicap to overcome if you're going to win? Nausea. I get extreme stage fright right before a curtain goes up. I'll have to pick my wardrobe colors carefully, something that blends in with barf.
4. Do you have a "Dancing" hero (pro dancer? ) / Are any former DWTS stars an inspiration to you? Mikhail Baryshnikov. "The Turning Point" is a favorite movie of mine and I don't think I have ever seen anyone top his skills. Michael Jackson was truly special, too. His moves never failed to excite and entertain. As far as "Dancing with the Stars," I was so inspired watching Kyle Massey. Ballroom dancing was completely foreign to him, but he jumped in with complete enthusiasm and ended up in the finals! Since we work together on "Fish Hooks," I usually see him in front of a microphone with a set of headphones keeping him confined to our little sound booth, so to watch him take over that big stage was awesome. I couldn't be more proud of him.
5. Is there a particular dance/dance style that you most fear? That would be all of them. Even though I love to watch the art of ballroom dance, I am not familiar with any of these styles, nor have I ever had a dance partner or done anything like this, so my pro has his work cut out for him!
Follow and cheer on your favorite teams throughout the season—check out the latest photos and videos, and add your own comments!
Team Kanenball – Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas
Team Chericho – Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke
Team HineKym – Hines Ward & Kym Johnson
Team Kendra n' Louis – Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel
Team G-Mak – Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Team Schwimmerwood – Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer
Team Dmitra – Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin
Team Kamacchio – Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff
Team RomeTower – Romeo & Chelsie Hightower
Team Sugar & Spice – Sugar Ray Leonard & Anna Trebunsakaya
Team MY TONY how you dancing – Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani