Are Hines Ward and Kym Johnson your favorite team? Follow their progress here, join your fellow fans and support them with your comments!
1. Why do you want to be on Dancing with the Stars? Because it is a prestigious and classy reality show that
the entire family can watch and it looks extremely challenging. I am always up for a good challenge and would love to
see what I can do in a field completely foreign to me. Besides, if Emmitt and Jerry can do it, so can I.
2. Which dance style do you think is most "you" ? Probably rhythm and blues, if this is such a style, but I wouldn't really consider myself a dancer by any means.
3. What do you think is your biggest handicap to overcome if you're going to win? Based on what I have seen of the show, juggling my footsteps with my posture. I would say remembering to keep my posture is most likely going to be the biggest handicap for me.
4. Do you have a "Dancing" hero (pro dancer? ) / Are any former DWTS stars an inspiration to you? Michael Jackson. Former DWTS stars inspiration? Emmitt Smith and Jerry Rice
5. Is there a particular dance/dance style that you most fear? Salsa.
Follow and cheer on your favorite teams throughout the season—check out the latest photos and videos, and add your own comments!
Team Kanenball – Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas
Team Chericho – Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke
Team HineKym – Hines Ward & Kym Johnson
Team Kendra n' Louis – Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel
Team G-Mak – Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Team Schwimmerwood – Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer
Team Dmitra – Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin
Team Kamacchio – Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff
Team RomeTower – Romeo & Chelsie Hightower
Team Sugar & Spice – Sugar Ray Leonard & Anna Trebunsakaya
Team MY TONY how you dancing – Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani