Are Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff your favorite team? Follow their progress here, join your fellow fans and support them with your comments!
1. Why want to do the show? My mantle is missing a mirrorball.
2. Are you a fan of the show? Does pony boy stay gold?
3. What's your dance experience? There's a little bit of theatre dance in my childhood history... hope it comes through.
4. Why do you think you will be good at this? Because I'm not completely uncoordinated... and I love the thrill of the footlights.
5. What are you nervous about? How much time do you have? Just kidding... the "performance" part of it, I totally embrace. It's the all consuming "competition" part of it that might make me nervous. Oh yeah, and tripping or falling.
6. Are your wife and kids excited? They are pumped... they have been pushing me for years... now with the crash course dance training... that may be in a wheel chair.
7. How far are you willing to go: Sequins? Rhinestones? Spray tan? Sequins - possible, rhinestones - doubtful, spray tan - maybe for the "Jersey Shore" number.
Follow and cheer on your favorite teams throughout the season—check out the latest photos and videos, and add your own comments!
Team Kanenball – Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas
Team Chericho – Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke
Team HineKym – Hines Ward & Kym Johnson
Team Kendra n' Louis – Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel
Team G-Mak – Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Team Schwimmerwood – Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer
Team Dmitra – Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin
Team Kamacchio – Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff
Team RomeTower – Romeo & Chelsie Hightower
Team Sugar & Spice – Sugar Ray Leonard & Anna Trebunsakaya
Team MY TONY how you dancing – Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani