The wedding day arrives and Jessica makes for a beautiful bride. She never left Patrick's side after he got hurt. Now she'll always be by his side as his loving wife. There are cheers from the guests as Patrick is told he may kiss his bride. The newlyweds exit the church through an arch of swords held high above their heads. Now it's time to hop in the limo to hit the reception and see their brand new home. Let's MOVE THAT BUS!
Here's a breakdown of the new home:
• The beautiful new Austin-style ranch home has a beautiful cedar entrance.
• The interior is huge with wide open spaces in the rooms and hallways so that Patrick can navigate with ease whenever he's in his wheelchair.
• The state-of-the-art kitchen features a low oven and microwave for accessibility.
• CVS stocks a room with gobs of gadgets to help with workouts. This indoor simulation room is created so that Patrick can ride his rehab bike through hills and valleys in the comfort of his own home.
• The master bedroom is blue and beautiful and features a wall filled with photos of the happy couple.
• Ty creates an amazing headboard for the happy couple's bed featuring the love letters they wrote to each other whenever they were apart.
• The backyard has a beautiful new spa and an outdoor movie theater where Patrick and Jessica can watch their wedding video for years to come.
There's a tent set up for the reception where the bride and groom share a dance. This is truly amazing because there was a time when Jessica wasn't sure if she and Patrick would ever dance again. Love really does conquer all. Welcome home, Zeigler family. Welcome home.