Season 8 | Episode 804 | Aired 10/16/2010
• Paige creates a room that gives the feeling that you're walking onto a Hollywood set. The microphone that stands before a musical concert mural would make any kid feel like a star.
• The superhero headquarters room is a technologically cool lair that literally lights up at the touch of a hand.
• Ty converts and old ice cream truck into a mobile headquarters for Rex's "move and groove" dance program. Schools all over Wisconsin are ready to follow Rex's lead and move to the groove.
• Ty gives the family's master bedroom a feel of the Philippines with a beautiful hand-crafted chest filled with albums holding photos from their native land. The high roof and walk-in closet are incredible.
• The giant basement dance floor is the perfect place to kick back and get down. And they do!