It's that time of year. Time for Girl Scout cookies! But the scouts are about so much more than just Thin Mints (our favorites!) to one special lady.
Ty and the team swing into Augusta, Georgia to help the Graham family. Earnie Graham is the fun-loving mom of Tiffany and TJ. She's wholeheartedly involved with the Girl Scouts of America. The Grahams are living in a home that's falling apart. Work on a much-needed addition to the house all but ceased when Earnie lost her brother in a motorcycle accident. But Earnie is more concerned about a cabin that burned down at her scout camp. Fixing that cabin would be like fixing a home for her. Know anyone who can accomplish both tasks?
It's all about girl power, when Paige tells Michael, Ed and Ty to sit out this demolition while she assembles some of the toughest women. Bodybuilders, biker chicks and an assortment of other completely destructive ladies use their feminine charms, not to mention a battering ram, to really bring down the house.
Michael, Paige and Ed go to work on building an extreme cabin at Camp Tanglewood in honor of Earnie. Ty is told that the new heater in the house re-circulates the exhaust so it doesn't have to work as hard. Hey, anything is better than warming up the home with the stove, as Earnie used to do. Ed says TJ's room is going to be all about pranks. The entire family loves games, so Michael has an idea to create a dining room table that actually turns into a pool table. Rack 'em up!
Dozens of screaming girls are there to greet the Grahams as they check out the new Earnie Graham Cabin at Camp Tanglewood. It's gorgeous inside and out. Earnie believes it says "love" when you see it. Speaking of love, Earnie totally falls for her brand new 2011 Ford Explorer complete with kayak tied to the roof! Now it's time to head home and see the new house. So, let's MOVE THAT BUS!
Here's a breakdown of the new house:
• The outside of the new home is stunning and the mortgage has been paid in full.
• The concrete block that Earnie and her family had been working on as an addition to the old house now serves as the basis of an outside garden area.
• The inside of the house is bright and beautiful and equipped with a complete Kenmore kitchen.
• The cover of the dining room table can be removed to become a beautiful pool table. Hope no one ever mistakes the eight ball for a meatball.
• Paige shows Tiffany that the beautiful chandelier in her bedroom actually lowers to the floor to double as a desk.
• There's a Wall of Pranks in TJ's new room. There are buckets filled with balls and confetti above the door. TJ finally has his very own bed. He should probably check under the covers for talcum powder and whoopee cushions!
• The master bedroom is stunning and the headboard to Earnie's bed features a sash filled with Girl Scout patches from around the world.
• The shape of the Girl Scout insignia is prevalent in the designs of the bedroom furniture. The words "courage, confidence and character" are carved inside a chest at the foot of the bed.
• There's the beginning of a miniature golf course upstairs. Sink the putt and you can complete the course outside. Score!
Before the Extreme Team heads off to their next build, Ty introduces the family to a new brand of Girl Scout cookies called "Extreme Grahams" with a picture of the family right on the box. Sweet! Welcome home, Graham family. Welcome home.