Pallet Coffee Table
We built this table out of 3/4" Mdf (medium density fiberboard). Then we had it sprayed at an auto body shop with paint and a clear coat.
1. To begin, figure out how big you want your table to be. We made ours 36"x40".
2. Next, you will need to cut multiple strips of board to the desired length and width, enough to allow for 2 inches between each board in the pallet.
3. For the sides, cut 4 pieces (2 for each side, 1.5" less than the length of your table by 5").
4. Then, there are 4 corner pieces. Cut them to fit inside the corner. We cut ours 5"x5".
5. Now that you have your boards cut, lay them out evenly spaced with the width of your table. Place your side pieces the length of your table flush with your edge and attach with glue and screws (you should pre-drill your holes before screwing together). Do the same for the other side.
6. Next, lay out the rest of your table pieces evenly spaced on top of your side pieces to match the first set. Glue and screw together. Fill any holes and sand smooth.
7. For the wheels we used 4" hard rubber castors. To attach to the bottom, cut 1 spacer per wheel. Attach to table with glue and screws. Now you can paint whatever color needed.
8. Finally, attach wheels to the table by screwing to spacers.