Protein Powder (Like Chris Powell’s Bod-e brand)
1 egg white
1 tbsp of almond butter
1 tsp of Cocoa Powder
- Whisk protein powder with egg white in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave mixture for one minute
- For the frosting, in a separate bowl, mix almond butter with cocoa powder. For a stronger chocolate taste, add more cocoa powder. Add Stevia to taste. If you like cinnamon, sprinkle some into the mixture too!
- Spread frosting on to the protein cookie and add the strawberry as a garnish.
* Recipe yields 1 serving, 200 calories