1 Tbsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. fresh-squeezed lime juice
½ tsp. salt
1 Tbsp, fresh chopped cilantro (optional)
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. halibut filets or mahi mahi
1 ½ cups shredded green cabbage
2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. salsa
8 (6") corn tortillas
1) In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour over the fish and allow marinating for 5 minutes.
2) Remove the fish from the marinade and grill on a preheated grill or nonstick grill pan over a medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Set the fish aside on a plate for 5 minutes.
3) In a small bowl toss cabbage with lite mayo and salsa.
4) Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and steam in microwave for 1 minute.
5) Fill each tortillas with chunks of fish top with cabbage
Calories per serving: 285 (2 tacos per serving)
Calorie equivalents: 4 lean protein, 1 carbohydrate, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
For another fish taco recipe, try out Michael Symon's Fish Tacos Recipe featured on The Chew