12 corn tortillas
1 lb. ground turkey breast or ground chicken
4 oz. light cream cheese
4 green onions, sliced thin
2 cups grated low fat Monterey Jack cheese, or lite Jack-Cheddar mix
1, 15 oz. can green enchilada sauce
1 small can pitted black olives
2 Tbsp. diced Ortega chilies (optional)
Nonstick cooking spray
Fat free sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9 x 13" baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In small bowl mix ground turkey, light cream cheese, green onions and chilies.
3. Spread 2 Tbsp. turkey mixture and 1 Tbsp. cheese on each tortilla. Roll up and place in baking dish.
4. Pour enchilada sauce over enchiladas. Top with remaining cheese and olives, bake for 30 minutes.
5. Serve with shredded lettuce and fat free or lite sour cream.
Calories per serving: 425
Calorie equivalent: 4 oz. protein, 2 carbohydrates, 1 fat
Recipe courtesy of California Health & Longevity Institute