Starting today, WATCH ABC will offer exclusive access to General Hospital episodes within 14 days of air to subscribers of participating TV service providers*.
How to Watch
• If you subscribe to a participating TV service provider, just verify your account with a username and password by following the on-screen prompts on WATCHABC.com or in the WATCHABC app.
• WATCH ABC is included in your participating TV subscription service.
• If you don’t have a username and password, contact your TV provider customer service department for help.
If your TV service provider is not participating, we're working to add more. In the meantime, you have a few options:
• Check your TV provider's video on-demand offering. Most offer next day viewing.
• Full episodes are available to Hulu Plus subscribers without verifying with a TV provider.
• You can still access episodes on WATCHABC.com and the WATCHABC app 7 days after they air.
Download the WATCH ABC app or look for the SHOWS or WATCH LIVE tab on ABC.com to get started.
Still have questions? Get answers in our detailed FAQ.
*Participating TV service providers:
- AT&T U-verse
- Cablevision Optimum
- Cox Communications
- Google Fiber
- Verizon FiOS