While you are enjoying the Season 8 marathon, see if you can spot the best moments we've outlined below from each episode! Watch the Marathon Now >>
• Meredith was fired.
• Owen risked his own life by going down into a sinkhole and amputated a woman's leg.
• Red flags were been raised regarding Zola's adoption.
• Bailey decided that the team needed a Gunther after almost performing a procedure on the wrong patient.
• Cristina gave Alex an injection that stopped his heart.
• Meredith disappeared with baby Zola. She was afraid the counselor would take her away.
• The Chief took the fall for Meredith and claimed he was the one who tampered with the Alzheimer's trial.
• Owen agreed to accompany Cristina when she went and got an abortion.
• Owen became the new Chief of Surgery.
• A nurse had to talk Cristina and Teddy through a simple surgery after they both choked.
• Alex had his first procedure as lead surgeon.
• 2 Words: Nerd Stampede
• Mark was jealous after Derek started to court Jackson away from Plastics.
• Owen punched an ogre of a man in the face then later refused to apologize.
• A famous surgeon (and Jackson's mom) arrived at Seattle Grace to perform the country's first penis transplant.
• Jackson and Meredith won the contest to scrub in with the highly regarded doctor and assist in the penis transplant surgery.
• Baby Zola was admitted after having a seizure. Meredith and Derek risked losing Zola just to find out how she was doing.
• Meredith was using Lexie as intermediary between her and Derek because they were fighting.
• Alex had an older man as a patient who wanted an experimental operation because it would have left virtually no scar. He was concerned a scar would have affected his abilities to attract the ladies at the pool.
• Callie lost her cool after Arizona and Mark became a little too chummy. You know the old saying, "two's company, but three's a crowd."