Here’s a quick rundown of what’s been happening with some of the other folks at the hospital:
- Bailey took her son to her parents’ place for a month to get away from Seattle. She left Ben by the sidewalk as the cab pulled away. When Bailey returns, she tells Ben he’s a good man. But she’s “busy holding herself together with tape and glue.” He’s too much for her right now, so Ben walks away.
- Arizona is worried that Callie may pop the question or she’ll bring up some baby talk again. But all Callie wants to do is ask Arizona to move in. Whew!
- Teddy has a new man in her life and it happens to be Dr. Perkins, the shrink analyzing her coworkers.
- Alex opts to keep the bullet in his chest right where it is because, well, chicks dig it.
- Lexie has a bit of a breakdown and is admitted to the psych ward for a spell. Her brief stay there is most helpful and is actually one of the reasons she gets cleared for surgery.