Every fan of How to Get Away with Murder can agree that this hit new show is packed full of jaw-dropping scenes each week. From murders, to surprising bed partners, to a certain part of the male anatomy, there are so many incredible "OMG Moments" that we had a hard time narrowing the list down to just eight! Keep reading to see what made the cut. And let us know if we missed one of your favorites!
8) Professor Keating Is Brought to Tears: Annalise Keating is everything you hope your Criminal Law professor will be: brilliant, passionate creative and charismatic. She's also everything you don't expect: sexy, glamorous, unpredictable and dangerous. Wes learns just how unpredictable she is during the series premiere after he walks in on her with Nate — then discovers she's married. Watch the below video to see the first time we learn there's more to Annalise than meets the eye.
7) Connor Will Do Anything to Win: Connor Walsh is the smartest person in the room… or at least he likes to think so. A sexy, sly heartbreaker, Connor is used to getting any prize he lays his eyes on. He clearly impresses Professor Keating during the "Pilot" episode when he brings her surprising evidence for their first case. How did he get it? Well, his methods may not have been exactly legal, but Connor doesn't kiss and tell. No, wait... he does.
6) The Murder Victim Is Revealed!: In this flash-forward scene during the series premiere, Connor, Wes, Michaela and Laurel gather around a dead body and prepare to burn it. It's the only way to get rid of the DNA after all. As they light the match, it’s revealed for the first time ever that the victim is... Professor Keating's husband!
5) The Truth Is In The Wallpaper: Rebecca realizes her lawyer (that would be Annalise) is hiding the truth and informs Wes that he can't trust his boss. Wes immediately investigates and discovers Rebecca is onto something. He confronts Annalise about Sam’s involvement with Lila Crawford in the must-see OMG Moment from "We're Not Friends" below!
4) Asher and... Bonnie?! In this scene from "Freakin' Whack-A-Mole," it's revealed that the person on the other end of Asher's mysterious phone call the night of Sam's murder is... BONNIE! She ends up in bed with Asher. But while basking in the afterglow, Bonnie gets a startling call from a panicked Annalise. Something terrible has happened. (You can say that again.)
3) The Killer Reveal
In the jaw-dropping winter finale of How to Get Away with Murder, Sam's killer is finally revealed. The students think Sam is a goner after a fall, but they are dead wrong. A very-much alive Sam starts attacking Rebecca! Enter the trophy. Sam gets a fatal blow to the head... from Wes Gibbins. The Puppy did it!
2) The Winter Finale Shocker
As if the above scene wasn't "OMG!" enough, the winter finale also gave us this bombshell. A clearly upset Annalise tells the Keating Five that her husband is missing and to prepare for questions from the police. He was having an affair with Lila. She wants them to be completely honest. Wes assures her they will. Cut to the night before. We see Wes go back for the trophy... but he's not alone. Annalise is there with her husband's dead body. Wait... what?!
1) Why Is Your Penis On a Dead Girl's Phone?: Why, yes, we did save the best for last. Can you blame us? In the Top OMG Moment from Season 1 (so far!), Annalise discovers what's on Lila Stangard's phone. At the end of a long day, she removes her wig, makeup, lashes and everything else she uses to present herself to the world. And when her husband enters the room, she calmly turns to him and asks the question that sent fans reeling. Watch the powerful and shocking moment from "Let's Get to Scooping" in the clip below!
For more OMG Moments — because we all know they're coming! — all new episodes of How to Get Away with Murder return THURSDAY JANUARY 29 10|9c.