Here is your brief recap of "Jughead." For the more detailed recap of this episode, go to the next page!
- Faraday, Charlotte and Miles are captured by a group of Others and taken to their camp.
-Richard Alpert tells Faraday about an H-bomb with a broken casing. Faraday convinces Alpert to let him fix it.
- Desmond discovers that Charles Widmore had been funding Faraday's research.
- One of Locke, Juliet and Sawyer's two prisoners kills the other and runs off into the jungle toward the Others' camp.
- Faraday examines the bomb and tells the Others how to dispose of it.
- Locke tracks the fleeing prisoner to the Others' camp and speaks to Richard Alpert.
- Sawyer and Juliet rescue Faraday.
- Desmond confronts Charles Widmore and gets an address for Faraday's mother from him.
- Time flashes on the island again and the Others are gone. Charlotte collapses.
For the detailed recap of this episode, go to the next page!
Watch Matthew Fox and Jimmy Kimmel unbox the series box set
Interact and explore with excerpts from the official book
See some of the props, wardrobe and set dressing auctioned off to fans
Explore the major events plotted out chronologically and episodically
Hey, doc, get your own personal handle from Sawyer
Uncover the Dharma Initiative in an original documentary series