Here is your brief recap of "LA X, Part 1." For the more detailed recap of this episode, go to the next page!
On the island: Swan station implosion crater:
- Jack's group is back on the island but no longer in 1977. Sawyer is angry at Jack's plan because it didn't work.
- Kate hears Juliet buried in the debris, and they help get her out.
- Jacob talks to Hurley and tells him he has to save Sayid. They need to take Sayid to the Temple to save him, and everyone will be safe there.
- Sawyer finds Juliet, but she dies in his arms.
On the island: Foot statue beach:
- Locke needs to talk to Richard Alpert and tells Ben to go get him.
- Sun and Lapidus don't trust Ilana, Bram and their group.
- Richard shows Ben the corpse of John Locke, and Ben is shocked to see it.
- Bram attacks Locke inside the statue, but Locke turns into the smoke monster and kills Bram and his men.
- Oceanic flight 815 experiences turbulence but goes through it and doesn't rip apart. Everyone is strangers to each other. Jack doesn't know who anyone is.
- Jack finds Desmond sitting in his aisle and thinks he looks familiar.
- Charlie almost dies after he swallowed a baggie of heroin, but Jack saves him.
- Oceanic flight 815 safely lands in Los Angeles.
Watch Matthew Fox and Jimmy Kimmel unbox the series box set
Interact and explore with excerpts from the official book
See some of the props, wardrobe and set dressing auctioned off to fans
Explore the major events plotted out chronologically and episodically
Hey, doc, get your own personal handle from Sawyer
Uncover the Dharma Initiative in an original documentary series