Here is your brief recap of "Jughead." For the more detailed recap of this episode, go to the next page!
- Faraday, Charlotte and Miles are captured by a group of Others and taken to their camp.
-Richard Alpert tells Faraday about an H-bomb with a broken casing. Faraday convinces Alpert to let him fix it.
- Desmond discovers that Charles Widmore had been funding Faraday's research.
- One of Locke, Juliet and Sawyer's two prisoners kills the other and runs off into the jungle toward the Others' camp.
- Faraday examines the bomb and tells the Others how to dispose of it.
- Locke tracks the fleeing prisoner to the Others' camp and speaks to Richard Alpert.
- Sawyer and Juliet rescue Faraday.
- Desmond confronts Charles Widmore and gets an address for Faraday's mother from him.
- Time flashes on the island again and the Others are gone. Charlotte collapses.
For the detailed recap of this episode, go to the next page!