Mark your calendars, you cannot miss the "My Diet is Better Than Yours" SERIES PREMIERE THURSDAY 9|8c on ABC. Hosted by Shaun T (Insanity, Insanity Asylum and Focus T25), the new reality series features celebrity trainers coaching average Americans to lose weight and get in shape. Each trainer brings his/her own individually designed and wildly diverse diet and exercise plan to their contestant, and works with them to change their lives and prove that “My Diet Is Better Than Yours.” In the end, one team will reign victorious. CHECK OUT THE DIET PLANS NOW.
1. Shaun T – Watching Shaun T hop all over the television screen doing an Insanity workout is motivating in itself. Who is this superhuman man? With Shaun T as the host, you know that this show is going to pack the insane punch that he delivers.
2. New Year’s Resolution – If one of your New Year’s Resolutions was losing weight you have come to the right place. With 5 diets to choose from, there are no more excuses to sit on your rump. Check out the plans now:
Dawn Jackson Blatner presents “The Superfood Swap Diet" that promotes the practice of swapping out your favorite foods for healthier versions. No refined sugar and no snacking, but you’re allowed sweets and alcohol when with a group and you only exercise for fun!
Jovanka Ciares comes into the competition swinging with “The Wellness Smackdown Plan," an anti-inflammatory vegan diet that uses herbs to detoxify the body.
Carolyn Barnes’s philosophy with “The Clean Momma Plan” is that you can turn any part of your daily life into an opportunity to burn calories.
Abel James is going into the game with “The Wild Diet” which focuses primarily on plant-based foods and bans processed carbs, but allows pastured meats, cheeses, butter and even chocolate! Combined with one specially designed 7-minute workout a day— Abel says the fat WILL come off!
Jay Cardiello gets his contestant off the scale with “The No Diet Plan," by creating simple and effective behavioral weight loss strategies such as using blue plates, or eating with your nondominant hand to help with portion control.
Which one will you choose?
3. Real Life – Instead of living at a camp or a controlled environment, contestants are at home living their lives. This is real life dieting while working, doing chores and running errands. Tune in to see how each diet stacks up.
4. Learn Celebrity Trainer Secrets – Hiring a celebrity trainer would cost a small fortune. Now, you don't have to! Dawn Jackson Blatner, Jay Cardiello, Jovanka Ciares, Carolyn Barnes and Abel James bring their training and dieting secrets to you absolutely free!
5. Contestants Can Eliminate Their Trainers – If a contestant isn’t happy with their results they can give their trainer the boot. With such a fun twist, this show is sure to be nonstop entertainment.
Get a preview now!
Milkshake|I could teach you.|Don't miss My Diet Is Better Than Yours, premiering Thursday, January 7th!
What Really Works|Watch the new series about dieting on ABC, January 7!|Watch the new series about dieting on ABC, January 7!