Every week, Katie will blog about the extraordinary secret her boss has shared with her.
Coolest People to have as a Mom...
1. Amelia Earhart. Pioneer aviator and the first non-fictional woman to experience solo flight over thousands of miles of nautical landscape. Whoa.
2. Rosalind Franklin. Um, biophysicist, chemist, biologist, physicist and X-ray crystallographer who discovered DNA through x-ray diffraction images only to have Crick and Watson steal it! Unsung hero.
3. President Laura Roslin. Hi, I'm the Secretary of Education. Oh wait, now I'm the president of twelve intergalactic colonies of Kobol.
4. Storm. Reigning queen consort of Wakanda and most frequently used X-men character. Not to mention this would most likely make dad Black Panther.
5. Madam Curie. Nobel prize? I'll take two. A little physics. A little chemistry. Isolating isotopes. Neoplasm. Polonium. Radium. This chick probably had all the boys lining up.
6. Melina Havelock. Bond girl who saves 007's life while avenging the death of her parents. Brilliance, beauty and family values all in check.
Who would you pick as coolest mom?