Whether you're new to Arcadia or you've been a fan of Resurrection since the series premiere, this is the list for you! Check out nine of the top reasons everyone is talking about this must-see new show. Plus, keep reading for a shocking sneak peek, because everything is about to change. Get excited!
1) The Brilliant Cast. Omar Epps (J. Martin Bellamy), Frances Fisher (Lucille Langston), Matt Craven (Sheriff Fred Langston), Devin Kelley (Maggie Langston), Mark Hildreth (Pastor Tom Hale), Samaire Armstrong (Elaine Richards), Sam Hazeldine (Caleb Richards), Landon Gimenez (Jacob Langston) and Kurtwood Smith (Henry Langston) wow us week after week. Seeing them (and the incredible guest-stars you'll find in Arcadia!) in action is reason enough not to miss an episode!
2) The "Chill" Factor. Resurrection delivers an emotional punch that sends chills down your spine on a weekly basis. You cannot help but feel the emotional depth of the characters’ returns and the town’s reaction. Whether it’s Jacob running into his mother’s arms or Sheriff Langston realizing the love of his life cheated on him, you definitely want to have tissues nearby while watching this show. See what we mean in the clip below – but don’t say we didn’t warn you!
3) It Makes You Think. When you're not wiping tears from your eyes, you're probably wondering what you would do if you had a second chance at life. What about a second chance with a loved one? Well, that's exactly what's happening in Arcadia. And the theme of this show resonates with everyone. How could it not?
4) Speaking of Arcadia... This may be a small town, but it certainly has a huge mystery going on. Do you find yourself wondering what's happening and how all of these loved ones are returning from the dead? Well, you're not the only one! Watch this video to see the cast and crew of Resurrection share their theories about what's happening in Arcadia.
5) The Characters. It’s understandable that Jacob, Caleb and Rachael high-tailed it back to Arcadia. We can’t think of a better place for a homecoming. Sure, it can be a little creepy at times and there are quite a few odd happenings going on (see above!) – but like every interesting town, it’s the characters that make it special. You just can’t help but fall in love with the Langstons, Pastor Tom, Elaine and all of our other favorite Arcadians. Plus, for some added fun, you can never have enough nosey-church ladies or revenge-seeking townies to go along with your new back-from-the-dead citizens. We don’t blame Agent Bellamy one bit for sticking around.
6) Magical Music. The show's score captures the emotion, action and danger of every moment -- but it's so brilliantly subtle that you may not have even noticed it before! Watch the clip below and see what we mean.
Something tells us you won't be able to miss the music now!
7) The Comeback Kid. Landon Gimenez. How cute (and talented!) is this kid? Enough said.
8) You Never Know What to Expect. Each week the show is unpredictable. Not only is there a possibility you'll see a new face in Arcadia, but there's a good chance it might not be new after all. And with all of these returns, new secrets are being unlocked each week. Case in point: Rachael. Bet Tom wasn't expecting that! What could possibly be next? Well, that brings us to....
9) The Best Is Yet to Come. As Caleb Richards once so cryptically warned: "It's just beginning...." Resurrection returns on Sunday at 9|8c -- and with only one episode left before the jaw-dropping season finale, expect the unexpected. Want a preview? Check out the sneak peek below!
Don't miss the next all-new episode of Resurrection on SUNDAY at 9|8c!