• Bill always has a set of red dice on him.
• According to David’s journals, Bill is “reckless and impulsive,” “in a constant state of mid-life crisis,” and “loves money, and he’ll do anything to get it. Or keep it.”
• Bill is head of Wall Street’s most profitable hedge fund.
• Little Amanda referred to him as Uncle Bill.
• Bill was fired by Conrad in 1993.
• Bill took the stand against David Clarke after Grayson Global threatened to expose Bill’s database to the SEC.
• Emily takes him down by leading him to invest in ALLCOM, a Chinese smart phone manufacturer. The information was bad and it ruined his company.
• Bill is the one who told Conrad about David and Victoria