• Lydia is David Clarke’s former secretary, Victoria’s former best friend, and isConrad's mistress.
• Her ex-husband, Michael, used photos of her having an affair with Conrad to trigger the fidelity clause in their pre-nup. This meant that Lydia got nothing in the divorce.
• Lydia was given a loft and $10,000,000 by Conrad.
• Lydia wanted her house back from Emily, but Emily refused to give it back.
• After speech where Lydia almost exposed the truth, Frank, Victoria’s thug, tried to kill her by throwing her off the balcony of her penthouse.
• Lydia agreed to marry Conrad.
• She aligned herself with Victoria for immunity when she learned Conrad was going down.
• Lydia died in a plane crash on her way to Washington to deliver evidence to the SEC