• First appearance: Episode 110 “Loyalty”
• Years ago, Victoria outbid him at an art auction.
• Originally Conrad wanted him to be his divorce attorney. Ryan turned him down and approached Victoria about being her divorce attorney.
• Ryan was Michael’s lawyer in his divorce against Lydia.
• After David’s trial, Ryan Huntley wrote a letter to his client telling him he would not be moving forward with the appeal of his treason conviction.
• During Victoria’s divorce, Ryan found a doctor willing to manufacture the documents necessary to prove Victoria had a miscarriage, making Conrad’s pre-nup null and void.
• Victoria fired Ryan Huntley as her divorce attorney.
• Ryan was working for Emily Thorne the entire time he was Victoria’s lawyer.
• He has always believed David Clarke was innocent.