• Former Federal Prosecutor
• The Senator’s assistant is a loyal man named Steve Gordon.
• Emily was a senior volunteer in Tom Kingsly’s first campaign.
• As a prosecutor, he spearheaded the David Clarke case; which he used as a springboard for his political career.
• Mr. Kingsly had an affair with a woman named Erin and got her pregnant. Going against his politics, he paid to have the baby taken care of.
• The Senator abruptly retires from politics after Emily arranged to have his mistresses, who was six months pregnant at the time, show up at a fundraiser.