**WARNING SPOILERS** Welcome to the Red X Report for the "Control" episode of Revenge. Here you'll find highlights, quotes and more. Be warned, we’re talking about details about the episode so stop reading now if you don’t want to be spoiled. Enjoy!
On again…Off again: Can anyone even remember how many times they've called off the wedding? Daniel is making an error, but it's apparent that Emily is not.
Ladies, may we present Jack Porter: They had one thing in common when they first met, their hatred of Daniel Grayson. Now the relationship is really starting to heat up and Margaux seems more than ready to keep Jack warm at night (if you know what I mean).
From Conrad the sick to Conrad the gullible: How could Conrad believe that Charlotte caused the accident that killed Father Paul? Of course it was a rouse orchestrated by Victoria to protect Patrick, but why?
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes: Emily can't deny her feelings for Aiden. All Aiden has to do is put up with her marrying another man to exact revenge on the people who framed her father for murder.
And they're on again: Is anyone else getting motion sick on this up-again, down-again relationship? The wedding is back on.
Quotes of the night:
• Nolan: The more strings you pull, the easier it is to get strangled.
• Nolan: Daniel can tell when you're faking it. Emily: Because I can't stand to be around him.
• Aiden: Well played…as always
• Emily: You came back here to help me and I made you feel used. But the truth is you mean so much more to me than that. You mean everything to me.
• Emily: In order to regain control, we sometimes need to relinquish it.