Nobody wants summer to end, but the sad truth is that it's inevitable. Some of us prep for the upcoming school year, while others try to fit in as many backyard BBQs as possible. The residents of the Hamptons are no different; they just wind down their summer in a much more fabulous way than the rest of us. Take a look at how they end their summer in the most spectacular way possible!
1. Last-Minute Vacations - When Montauk beaches get a bit boring, the ultra-chic head to more exotic locales…maybe Bali, Bermuda, or Fiji.
With so many of the residents gone, maybe this would be a good time for you to visit the Hamptons??
2. Fashion Makeovers - Just as nature gets a new look as summer turns into fall, the fashionistas of the Hamptons switch from sun dresses and sandals to the latest riding coats and scarves (or whatever happens to be in style at the time).
Don't forget to accessorize!
3. End of Season Parties - Even the upper crust doesn't need an excuse to let their hair down and get their drink on!
4. Do Something Completely Insane - When you have more money and fame than most people, the bar for 'completely insane' is significantly raised (and with that the risk of injury or arrest is severely elevated).
Emily Thorne and Nolan Ross: Adrenaline Junkies
5. One Last Hot Fling - Come on, who hasn't at least once had that one last summer fling before getting down to business in the fall (they are only human).
Be careful, summer flings can come back to haunt you