Where we left Emily Thorne at the end of season 2:
- Emily was livid that Aiden killed her teacher and wanted to take her away from her plans.
- She’s back in a relationship with Daniel.
- Jack discovered that she and Amanda shared a past and no longer trusted her.
- She revealed her secret identity to Jack to prevent him from killing Conrad.
- Does Emily still harbor any feelings for Daniel or is he just a pawn in her plans?
- How will her and Jack’s relationship change now that he knows the truth?
- Where does Aiden fit in?