We asked some of the Sharks to give us their best advice regarding the most common questions they've received over the years from entreprenuers. Here's what they had to say:
1. What makes a good business idea great?
2. What do you think are the traits of a great entrepreneur?
3. How do I know if there's a real need for my product or service?
4. What are the most important first steps a new entrepreneur should take?
5. How do you create a business plan that works?
6. Where can I get help creating a business plan?
7. How do you compete against the big guys?
8. How do you build a great team?
9. What makes an investor put their money into a deal?
10. How do I find investors and business partners and what's most important in my presentation?