Make a plaster tea light holder that's cheap, easy, and looks super chic on any table!
Watch Part 1 & 2
- A Plastic Container
- Plaster of Paris
- A Toilet Paper Roll
- Aluminum Foil
- Sand Paper
- Metallic Paint
- Painter’s Tape
- Tea Light Candle
1. Use a round, plastic take-out container as your mold.
2. Mix plaster of Paris according to the package instructions.
3. Pour plaster into take-out container.
4. Wrap the end of a toilet paper roll with foil and secure with tape. Insert into the container of wet plaster.
5. Once plaster has dried, remove from the container. Sand off any jagged edges until it is smooth.