Diane Geer impressed Clinton with her cute coasters. Make them for yourself today.
What You Need:
How To Make It:
- Choose the desired tile, 4x4 for coasters and 6 x 6 for trivets.
- Using a damp cloth remove the dust from each tile.
- Wipe clean with dry cloth.
- Choose a rubber stamp for your design.
- Choose ink color in a permanent, non-water based ink.
- Ink your stamp and stamp your design as desired.
- Finish tiles by adding a ½ inch cork circle to the back of tiles to avoid scratching surfaces.