Watch How It's Made
Clinton Kelly teamed up with the founder of Design Sponge, Grace Bonney to show you how to make the perfect table setting.
What You’ll Need
Napkins or place mats
How to Make It
1. Find some great images in magazines or online. Or grab a camera, and take some photos of silverware or yummy foods!
2. Upload photos to computer and adjust to size you want.
3. Print images in color on transfer paper.
4. Cut out shapes right up to edge of object.
5. Lay transfer paper down on the fabric and iron it down for 15-20 seconds.
6. Allow transfers to cool completely.