Father’s Day is almost here. If you haven’t got your old man a gift yet don’t worry. Clinton’s got a great present that’s sure to put a smile on dad’s face – a personalized mug. Check out his simple steps to make this sentimental gift.
What You Need:
Plain mugs Graphite Transfer Paper Porcelain Paints Paint Brushes
Cotton Swabs Rubbing Alcohol
What to Do:
1. Clean your mugs. Use cotton swabs and rubbing alcohol to remove oils.
2. Choose a design, picture or phrase to put on the mug. Print it and cut it out.
3. Cut the transfer paper to match size of design.
4. Tape the design over transfer paper on mug with graphite side touching mug.
5. Trace the design with pen. Then remove graphite and printout.
6. Paint over the graphite design onto mug.
7. Bake the mug in the oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees to set.
Note: Hand washing the mug is best.