The countdown to Thanksgiving is on and with three weeks to go, you’ve got plenty of time to put together a beautiful decorative piece for the big dinner!
Instead of throwing your empty bottles in the recycling bin, start collecting them. What You Need:
EmbellishmentsHow To Make It:
1. Remove the labels from your bottles by soaking them in warm water. After 10-20 minutes, the labels should easily come off with a hard dish sponge. Allow the bottles to dry completely.
2. Pour paint into bottle and shake until the bottle is completely covered in the color of your choice. Cover the top of the bottle with a paper towel so paint doesn’t splatter all over the place.
3. Pour the excess paint into a bowl and allow paint to dry with bottle right side up.
4. After the bottle is completely covered, add a letter to the bottle to create a special message or word.
5. Add embellishments, ribbon, or twine to jazz up your bottle!