What You Need:
Tie-Dye or Fabric Dye
Nonporous Bowl or Bucket
Material to cover your work surface (garbage bags and cardboard boxes)
How to Do It:
1. Start with clean, washed linens. Stains are fine.
2. Look for tie dye in squeeze bottles, if using regular dye, add to bowl or bucket.
3. To create design, pinch fabric in and wrap rubber bands at intervals.
4. If using more than one color, dye one side, wipe down your work surface and dye opposite side.
5. Wrap in plastic wrap and let sit for 24 hours.
6. Rinse in cold water, wash and dry normally.