Clinton’s had his elves hard at work this holiday season. Today he’s sharing some decadent creations that he thought up which are sure to impress your guests this holiday season. The best part is they are all edible, although they’re really too cute to eat.Peppermint Candy Serving Tray
These creative trays are so adorable and perfect for serving your holiday cookies, cupcakes and treats! What You’ll Need:
-A cookie sheet
-An ovenHow to Make It:
1. Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Arrange your mints on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Your mints should be roughly ¼ inch apart, leaving some extra room on the sides for melting.
3. Bake it for approximately 5-7 minutes.
4. Once it’s out of the oven, let it cool slightly (30 sec) and trim the edges.
5. Use as a tray, but be careful not to add any hot items.Place Card Party Favor
You’ll really impress your guests with this charming place card that’s also a party favor! Clinton calls these dessert poppers.What You’ll Need:
-Tissue PaperHow to Make It:
1. Bake a tray of your favorite brownies.
2. Use a round cookie cutter to make bite-sized brownie rounds.
3. Line up about 6 pieces to form a log, separating each with a piece of parchment paper to prevent them from sticking.
4. Wrap your log in plastic wrap and then roll the brownies in a piece of festive tissue paper and cellophane.
5. Add ribbon, snowflakes or your guest’s initials to make them more personal!
6. After you’ve decked them out, twist and tie either end of the log to create an adorable dessert popper.Christmas Ornaments
Clinton found a fun and inexpensive way to add some dimension to your Christmas tree. What You Need:
-Glass ball ornaments
-Spray AdhesiveHow To Make It:
1. Fill a glass ball ornament with colorful nonpareils.
2. Give the inside of the ornament a few spritzes of spray adhesive. Next, shake the sprinkles around so they stick to the interior.