Cereal Box to Gift Box Instructions
1. The first cut is going to be across the bottom of the box. You want to do it slot side up, not the tab side. The tab is going to be your box top.
2. Then, cut the box in half and flatten it out so it looks like this:
3. Fold the box in half, plain brown side out, seam to seam.
4. Next, fold the bottom side in half, plain brown side out, seam to seam.
5. Make these 4 cuts.
6. Next, fold the center top section in half, plain brown side out, seam to seam.
7. Cut away these sections:
8. Your box should look like this.
9. Flip over and, with double sided tape or glue, stick side flaps to front flap and fold the other half of the front flap over them.
10. Fold in and tape down the side flaps and tape together the inside back flaps.
11. Flip up back flap and tape to inside back flaps.
12. Tuck in the top and you have a gift box!
The Finished Product: