So, two people walk into a bar… what do they order? Well, apparently your drink preferences say a lot about your personality. The University of Pittsburg surveyed over 1,000 people on the relationship between their drink preferences and their personalities, and here’s what they found:
1. For the Wine Drinker – You’re mature and discerning, and are less likely to take risks.
2. For the Whiskey Drinker – You want to come off as masculine and authoritative.
3. For the Beer Drinker – You’re impulsive, a risk taker, and very easy to get along with.
4. For the Vodka Drinker – You enjoy being in charge… in the office and in the bedroom. You care about your appearance and tend to be very opinionated.
5. For the Gin Drinker – You’re sophisticated and a realist, and are interested in the comfort and security of a relationship.
Tell Us What You Think: Do these results fit your personality?