The My Bites “Creations” feature provides fans of The Chew the opportunity to share their recipes, tips and crafts via video or photo submissions with accompanying text captions/instructions (each, a “Submission”) on abc.com and The Chew-branded pages on Facebook and YouTube (collectively, “Sites”). By submitting, you agree to the following submission guidelines:
Please note that this is not a contest and there are no prizes available.GENERAL GUIDLELINES
FORMATTING GUIDELINES Photo Submissions
- Your Submission must be your own original work; DO NOT COPY OTHERS’ WORKS.
- Video Submissions may not include any music.
- Submissions must not violate or infringe any right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark or patent rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Submissions should not include any logo, trademark or trade name of any third party.
- Do not show, refer to or otherwise include any third person in your Submission unless you have that person’s permission.
- Submissions may not contain any content that: (i) is profane, obscene, indecent or offensive; (ii) disparages any party or entity; (iii) promotes any illegal conduct; (iv) contains any personal information, such as e-mail addresses; or (v) is otherwise inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable for public display.
- Must be in one of the following formats: .jpeg, .jpg or .gif.
- Must not be larger than 4,096k (4MB) in file size.
- Must not contain borders, identifying text overlays or adjacent credit.
- Must be in one of the following file formats: .3gp; .mov; .avi; .wmv; .mkv; .mp4; .mpeg; .mpg; .m2ts; .m4v.
- Must not exceed five (5) minutes in total length.
- Must not be larger than 400 MB in file size.
- Must be in English.
All Submissions are subject to approval before posting. Posted Submissions will be displayed on all three Sites. ABC reserves the right to not post any Submission, or if already posted, to remove any Submission, from any Site at any time and for any reason.
These Submission Guidelines may be updated from time to time.